luni, 19 octombrie 2009

Guys and shoes:)



I think guys are like a pair of shoes... u always regret when u pick the wrong ones... but as nothing stays still, u buy another one and throw away the old one... but isn`t one pair that remains ur favourite? u use it for a while, u throw it back in the closet and after some time, when u wore different shoes, u want the old and still in-fashion shoes...it`s heels are rusted and ur feets are hurting when u put it back on, but u missed it sooo much...

What about guys?! u meet one, fall in love with him and destiny ( or I don`t know what, cauze I don`t belive in destiny ) do u apart... u meet anothers and u like`em, but are u willing to go back to the special one? maybe ur heart is still broken, maybe ur feets still hurts, but MAYBE this old pair of shoes( I mean that guy ) is the one u wanna "wear" for a lifetime.

Are we ready to give up a world full of shoes for just one? ( because I don`t think someone could were two pairs at once;)) ) Is there a shoe who deserves our entire love and attention? Is there a shoe worthed to leave all our world for it? I don`t know ur opinion, but I would throw away all my shoes for one special that would be there for me, even if it`s raining or is sunshine... and I`ll be proud to were it, even if it`s old:)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu